Holy shit, I say…. pure holy shit…..
I have to admire the way that Gainax can sooo stretch logic, yet make it so dramatically believable. Suspension of belief is really required on this episode.
– Explanation on the “Uchuu Kaijuu” being really the defenders of the solar system and confirming a lot of speculation
– Nono almost getting… err…. raped(?) by that guy(forgot his name).
– The procession of about a billion or so “Uchuu Kaijuu” following Nono’s commands.
– The idioticness of the captain to go disturb Nono thus causing the Space Monster to appear.
– Nono saving Lark, telling her of the story of someone she admired(speculated to be Noriko) and then inviting her to fly.
– Lark, using her Exotic Manuever to grab a *planet* and then *throwing* it to the Space Monster.
– The final scene, where Nono, supposedly lets the Space Monster warp away, and prisons Lark with the space fleet that followed her, using the “Uchuu Kaijuu”.
I’d better not wait too long for the 6th episode……. the excitement is killing me…. Hey! I regained some of my fanboyism :).