Oh god, he meant to commit suicide all along. Shit I’ve gotta admit I shed a tear for him.
R2’s ending just redeemed most of the stupidity of the past few episodes well enough for me.
Finally, a small little troll by Sunrise.
Orange in an orange farm!
Also he ends up with Anya. WTFUX?!
P.S. : As for the others…
- Kallen lives back with her mom and pulls a Rei on the way to school
- Milly is still a newscaster.
- Nunnally is now the Empress. Suzaku becomes Zero. Ougi I guess becomes the Sec-Gen of the UFN.
- Everyone blames Lelouch (Maou Lelouch LOL) for everything, so the world is peaceful now.
- Tamaki runs a bar. A BAR! Bartender Tamaki HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
- Ougi and Villetta marry, Japanese style.
- Damocles burns up in the sun. Stupid decision if you ask me. They could’ve recycled it instead.
- C.C. resumes travelling. God she sure loves Cheese-kun. She does her Marianne-thing to Lelouch but the dialogue is vague enough to make you think she’s also talking to herself.
The rest I can’t see since the raw is HorribleRaws. Waiting for the HD ones now.
P.S. 2: Man, this is sooo CLAMP-ish.
StoleBorrowed Omni’s caps. God I just love that guy. Here’s the two pics I was talking about.
Interesting pictures here. Why do I see Diethard there lol? Also, Tamaki trying to put the moves on to Hong Gu (is that her name?) was LOL. The bottom right pic is even weirder. Gino and Tianzi together LOLWUT? Gino ish a rorikon?
And finally, Ohgi’s wedding pics. Notably absent is Xingke, so I wager he finally kicked the bucket. Tianzi looks OH-SO-CUTE-OMOCHIKAERITAIII!! as the bridesmaid. Anya looks positively drunk or that is just sheer QUALITY and I can’t believe that SERIOUSLY MINOR CHARACTER (next to Rivalz) actually appeared in the pic as well! The Ikaruga bridge bunnies also managed to survive unharmed too.
Looks like Toudou and Chiba hooked up as well, good for her. Other couplings seem to be Gino and Kallen, Lloyd and Cecile while Cornelia and Guildford probably still have that awkward “I-love-you-but-we-not-the-same-class” kinda relationship there, judging from the body language. Guildford smile sure looks QUALITY as well.