- OMG even Arthur acknowledges Lelouch as Emperor.
- Kallen vs C.C. Red vs Pink. Guess who wins. Personally I’m glad the pink kNIGHTMARE is gone.
- Table-chan whips up a Anti-FLEIJA lance for Lelouch. Lelouch, Suzaku and some grunts use it to penetrate Damocles in the instant FLEIJA gets shot.
- Gino vs Suzaku. Shinkiro gets trashed. Gino plays dirty and gets Kallen to two-time Suzaku.
- Lelouch actually does some running up stairs! It’s crazy how fast he was.
- Schneeze gets wet feet when Damocles is infiltrated, so he tries escapes while setting Damocles to self-destruct.
- Lelouch reads Schneeze’s plans and pulls a Mao on him. So that’s what they meant with “The key is Schneizel’s heart” last week. Schneeze becomes Lelouch’s bitch and shoots the traitor Diethard.
- Cornelia survives. The holy shit is Guilford surviving as well. So it looks like the only major casualty of the first FLEIJA is that bitch Romeyer. For some weird reason, Corny and Guilford are hospitalized at Penglai Island
- Yeah, Nunnally manages to break Charles’ Geass on her. SHE CAN SEE! And she challenges Lelouch to Geass her.
I don’t know why, but that eye-opening scene by Nunnally was kinda creepy for me. Maybe it’s because her HUGE EYES THE SIZE OF DINNER PLATES contrasted so much with her usual closed-eye look. Someone in Sunrise must be aiming for QUALITY this episode.