Current Progress: 32 out of 36
- Oh man, Max is awesome, seriously awesome. Meet → Fight → Marriage. If that isn’t awesome, nothing is. I guess this is what you really call “love at first fight”, hahaha.
- Exedol’s peace mission is damn hillarious.
*passes by bikini ad*
Exedol: “What is that?! It gave me a real shock.”
Random General dude: “Um.. that’s um… a military secret”.
Exedol: “Ahhh… a military secret.”
- primeparadigm: “You have yet to see the best rendition of “My Boyfriend’s a Pilot”, Ranka and Minmay don’t hold a candle to it. I won’t say whose version it is, It’s later in the series, you’ll know it when you see it.”
Okay, saw it, and I have to say, that was god damn fucking awesome. I laughed so hard, my head hurt.
- The final Zentraedi versus Earth battle is epic. But I sure didn’t expect it to last only 1 episode. Minmay Defense was… rather underwhelming.
- The time jump sure threw me off a bit. But it does show how arbitrarily the plot seems to have been hacked together.
- Dear god, Misa Hayase is such a tsundere~
- Dear god, Zentraedi or not, it’s not a good idea to throw babies around, Milia. That gave me a shock for sure. And Max! You really gotta berate her for it! Also I have to mention that Max is a fucking superman. He can even cook properly.
- Lynn Kaifun is such a self-centered egoistic retard. Not to mention he totally doesn’t appreciate the good things that the military has done, like oh say…RESCUING HIM FROM BEING CRUSHED BY KAMJIN. He’s just as bad, no worse than those retards who want to wage war just for the sake of waging war. I really, REALLY want to punch him. Hard.
- Kamjin: “Culture? We can make culture too!”
*grabs Laplamiz and kisses her”
Lackey #1: “Boss, we got a emergency call.”
Laplamiz: “Oh dear, just as the “culture” was getting good.”
I lol’ed. It’s actually rather cute to see the Zentraedi getting used to Earth’s culture.
- As I reiterated in my last post, the Minmay-Hikaru-Misa love triangle is really a good demonstration of the saying “Passion is a downhill road, while love is an uphill one”. Still, Minmay’s indecisiveness is really irritating. Especially when she continues to stick with the jerk that is Lynn Kaifun.
Well, looks like the next post will be my last one.