Awesome stuff. Just pure awesome stuff. Chizuru banzai! Kouta-kun banzai! Ayako Kawasumi banzai! Noto Mamiko banzai!
- Chizuru’s oppai docking on Kouta’s shoulder.
- Kouta getting lured in by Chizuru’s oppai…. “Kouta-kun datte~ atashi no koko ga~ daisuki na.. KU. SE. NI.” “OoO!!!”
- Kouta is unbelievably cute. That turtle accessory hanging from the light switch was… rather cute.
- Chizuru in pink negligee is hawt. Fcuking hawt.
- Best Chizuru line of the episode: *talking about Chizuru stealing the key to Kouta’s room* “Ah, that’s right! Men are the keys, and women are the keyholes.” *runs to the front of Kouta* “You can open my door anytime. It’s newly built! ” *lifts her skirt*
- Best use of a kekkai ever: Set it up at the middle of the road to school to make love to the guy you love.
- Best timing to break a kekkai ever: Interrupt your love rival from making love with the guy you love in the middle of the main road to school and put them in an embarassing situation.
- New nicknames for Chizuru and Nozomu, given to each other respectively. “Aburami kitsune” (Fat meat fox lit.) and “tsurupettan ookami” (flat-chested wolf). Still can’t beat Kouta’s “Eros Daioh”.
- Aburami kitsune vs tsurupettan ookami fighting in the bath. Without the usual obnixious steam censoring. Score one for XEBEC. The bath scene was truly awesome.
- Note to Chizuru and Nozomu, stripping someone on the verge of getting a cold, and then getting naked yourself to hug him, DOES NOT help make the person better. But still, I don’t mind getting nursed that way.
Yes. Those… beautiful things are… beautiful.
Pink is my new favorite color.
Chizuru’s “door” is still “unlocked”.
Oh god, Chizuru-san.
Shit, she’s really an exhibitionist.
Yay for minimal steam!
Getting a fever is worth it, I guess.
I gotta love Ayako Kawasumi’s Chizuru. Only a seiyuu with her experience can do such a role so perfectly without feeling restrained or faked. Especially when she spouts all those flirty lines, and her ability to take on even such roles so seriously is truly a cause for respect.
Noto Mamiko Kouta? All I can say is; A fox shouta is fine too. :3