Fuck you Sunrise, just… fuck you.
Exia faces off Gold, who even has Bits/Fangs (gaaaaaaaay). Lasse dies. Exia manages to pwn Gold, but JENG JENG JENG… THERE’S ANOTHER MOBILE SUIT INSIDE! It kinda looks like some Super Robot show’s robot, with the bat wings and shit (can’t remember which show it’s from, but I remember seeing it quite often).
Cut to Kyrios, Alle and Halle join forces and face off Peiris and Sergei, pwning the shit out of them, until Sergei stops his movements for a while, giving Peiris a chance to pwn him back. Alle/Halle discover that Peiris is someone they know, and Hallelujah takes the fall for Alle, and “dies”.
Cut back to Exia, Setsuna finally engages Trans-Am, pwning the shit out of Alenjandro. His victory is short-lived, as Graham comes in, KS’er Patrick-style, and proceeds to declare his BURNING PASSIONATE LOVE for Exia and Setsuna. Seriously. This ain’t a joke. To cut a long story short, both of them are evenly matched and finally, knock out each other, with Graham consumed by the “shine” and Setsuna left free floating in an open cockpit. He leaves a “will” of sorts to Marina, which is read as he continues freefalling.
Almost forgot about Tieria, but he manages to eject the GN Drive from Nadleeh, to be retrieved, before presumably “going to Lockon’s place”.
Anyways, cut to 4 years later. I’m stealing comments from some other people here, so if you feel offended, please tell me, kay.
- Saji is now working in space, still hung up on Louise.
- The world is now unified under the banner of the Earth Sphere Federation (ESF).
- PATRICK IS STILL FUCKING ALIVE. Oh man, looks like Tieria DID miss the cockpit. Ah well…..
- The new generation ESF cannon fodder suits looks like a ripoff from Geass.
- Nena is now China-tan’s bitch. Her eyes also get reeeeally shiny.
- Libbonz has his own Bishie Sentai team, comprising of Grey, twins Purple 1 and Purple 2, Brown-Red and Gay-Pink.
- GRAHAM IS MASKMAN! WTF?! WTF?! WTF?!
- Ali’s still alive. That asshole.
- Louise is now Tieria Mk.II’s bitch. Yes, that’s not Tieria. Different voice actress. I *hope* it’s really a female this time.
- China-tan now seems to be quite high on the CB hierarchy.
- New Gundam, Gundam 00 (yes, it’s the unit name) is hinted at.
Why harlo thar, Patrick!
Looks familiar, no?
Mmm.. Nena-tan x China-tan doujins?
Bishie Sentai sanjou!
Tieria’s brother? Sister? I hope it’s the latter. Seriously.
Gundam 00 finally.
My bet’s on Setsuna getting reborn next season as Jesus F. Seiei, (tentative). Other wise, good job, Sunrise. You made WTF at the end of Geass, and you’re doing a fine job with this show too. Now to wait half a year for the next season. Thank god we have Geass R2 in the meantime.