Shows are lined up according to their premiering sequence. Numbers in caption represent the latest episode I’ve watched.
- Da Capo II (09) – Got boring after Nanaka’s (TT_TT) episode. Might be forgetting about this show soon.
- BAMBOO BLADE (09) – Going horribly off-tangent somewhat.
- Kaiji (08) – Kaiji is such a noob.
- NIGHT WIZARD (08) –
I don’t know why I’m still watching.Now I know why I’m still watching.
- Myself;Yourself (08) – Another show this season that’s going horribly off-tangent.
- DRAGONAUT (06) – Daisuke Ono is not made to voice lameass characters like Jin.
- Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun (08) – If you’ve been
wasting time onreading my blog, no need for me to add anything else.
- CLANNAD (08) – Not as emotionally impacting as Kanon 2k6.
- Shakugan no Shana (08) – Uh, is this season full of anime that are going off-tangent?
- Shugo Chara (05) – Dropped it when it went down the generic mahou shoujo road.
- Gundam 00 (08) – Honestly, I don’t know where is this show going, it’s really messed up now.
- ef ~a tale of memories~ (07) – The second SHAFT show I actually like after Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Thank god they limited their touches to the visual components, not the story ones.
- Kimikiss (08) – Not too linear, yet not too dramatic; a rightly balanced romance show.
- Rental Magica (08) – Unintentionally hillarious, especially when Itsucki gives out orders like, “Use Fira at 35.38028° to my right” and they actually execute it. Needs more Addie btw..
- Prism Ark (08) – I don’t know why I’m still watching.
- Minami-ke (08) – Slap yourself if you’re not watching this show yet. C’mon!
- Genshiken 2 (07) – Yaoi episode aside, it’s been a pretty good show.