On time this week :P. Kagamin is <3.
- Mosquitoes are never safe from Konata-chichi…
… but they’ll still stand quite a chance from Yutaka… oh man she’s really cute.
- Donmai~ Minami-chan!! There are more people who would love your DFC as it is!
Continuing on with the tradition to take a stab at otaku culture, it’s not Kagamin’s turn as she points out some really obvious points in her awesome tsukkomi manner.
… although you do know that the second question semi-applies to you right :P. Oh… and did anyone notice Kagamin was reading Mirai Nikki Vol.1-3 when she was doing that?
- KyoAni’s Haruhi plug of the episode. This time; Haruhi Cola advert.
- Uu… wah. Konata-chichi… but don’t worry, it’s really hard to imagine Konata with a boyfriend.
- Time for some fireworks this episode, and the gang finds out how small the world is lol.
- Konata finds out the source of Miyuki’s moeness… genetics proves tried and true.
- Ooo fireworks….
… although the ever present problem of those damn mosquitoes strikes. Anyone notice how Kagamin’s the only one that didn’t got bitten?
- This two are enjoying it throughly though…
Oh man, this week’s Lucky Star was awesome. Realizing that Shiraishi can only be oh-so-funny, they invited in Daisuke Ono as assistant this time. Awesome. He truly stole the scene this week, especially with that sharp jabs on to Akira about the crow and the dog, gg. Meanwhile… poor Shirashi :P. Will they invite Tomokazu Sugita next?
Sigh… lame Shiraishi ED again this week. As I said, he can be only oh-so-funny. Can we have back some awsum Hirano Aya karaoke or at least use other seiyuus for the ED rather than him ._.