Yeah late one week. Still, I have to do this for completeness sake, for my perfectionist self… har har.
- Kagamin really likes her fish.
But I kinda agree with Konata’s statement. :P
- Konata-chichi really loves his daughter.
- Poor sensei…first she oversleeps past her whole Sunday…
Then she gets ignored as a teacher as well.
- Oh god… dojikko Kagamin is quite refreshing.
But still, tsukkomi-dere Kagamin is the way to go.
- “…love manga”, eh, Hiyorin ^^.
- Whoa! Hardcore!
- Yeah.. I understand. I’d do that too if I saw someone cosplaying Kagamin or Konata walking around in the streets. Fangirlism/fanboyism for the win!
- T_T!!! GOOD JOB HIYORIN!!!
- Ever since Tsukasa asked that “what is moe?” question…. I’ve already expected this to happen… but still… still… Yutaka!!!!
In this week’s Lucky Channel Akira-sama has some weird cravings…. and poor Shiraishi gets sent to get it. BTW, for those not in the know… Mt. Fuji’s forest is famed for being a popular suicide spot and is said to be haunted. Good luck, Shiraishi!
This week’s ED was totally lame though…