Heh Konata showing off her handphone.
Wow… this episode was wow… While some people I know would definitely bang KyoAni as trying to pimp off their own series with this episode, I personally felt that this episode was pretty much awesome.
- Haha. So typical of Konata to use Koi no Mikurun Densetsu for her handphone. Speaking of which, anyone knows which model is that?
- Miyuki’s mom is so sugoi.
- Poor Tsukasa… the damn maniacs.
- Miyakawa sisters cameo… too bad they didn’t invite the original seiyuus….:P
- OH GOD… SUZUMIYA KONATA!!!
… and the Kagamin’s reaction hits the spot.
- Well, well, guess who :)
- Damn… Konata in danchou-mode…. I knew that this day would come… would come….
- Hell.. they even danced Hare Hare Yukai….
…. pretty accurately too :P
- Kagamin’s reaction to the dance :P
“Well, at least she’s having a lot of fun…”… aww… Kagamin <3. This was pretty much my favourite part of the episode in whole. Kagamin has truly captured my heart.
- Patricia Martin is also introduced this episode… cosplaying as Mikuru some more! LOL at the “Kinsoku jikou desu!” too XD.
- Also, LOL at the Moetan reference too.
And, as promised, this week’s Lucky Channel is Akira-sama “LIVE”. In this context, “LIVE” being a rented karaoke box singing to only one spectator, loyal assistant Shiraishi, HAHAHAHA.
Thankfully, not Shiraishi ED this week, but instead Akira-sama’s seiyuu continuing the song, only in music video style XD. Pretty awesome singing. Song is Misoji Misaki, which is some kind of Japanese enka? Not exactly sure.
Also, before I forget, CONGRATULATIONS to Kagami for topping her Saimoe preliminary group and also securing the highest vote count of the preliminary to date! Will definitely support her to win this year’s Saimoe :).