Awww…. this episode was made of Kagamin, Konata and win. The awesomeness level of this episode was pretty high in my opinion. Heck, there was even an Aaya-chan cameo!
I gotta say, my favourite part of the episode was this short little scene where Konata’s blocked from seeing the stage while attending the Haruhi Live and Kagamin exchanges her place with her so that she can see the stage. That was so sweet of her… awwwwwwwww. Kagamin <3333!!!
My love for Kagamin went up even more.
- More Kagamin moe as she overfeeds the goldfish she caught last year until it grew fat. Then Konata’s little story about animals turning to in humans to pay back their kindness had her imagining how her goldfish would look like as a human is so funny. In the end, she still overfeeds it haha.
- Izumi-chichi henshin!
- Surprised Kagamin when Konata says she’s completed her homework only for it to be a lie. Then Konata’s little payback to Kuroi-sensei with her lie of Miyuki dissin’ her. We should have some evil Miyuki lol.
- Konata totally unfazed when Izumi-chichi tries to lie to her about remarrying.
Kagamin teasing Konata.
- Poor Kagamin… in another class as usual for her second year. She was almost in tears T_T.
- And for the total “WTF??!!!”… Shirakawa Konata??!!! There was also Asakura Konata too… I wonder how AJ would react to it XD.
Lucky Channel this time is announcement that next week is Akira-sama’s live event (as if). I expect much LULZ next week. And this week’s ED?
Koi no Minorun Densetsu…… OTL.
I laughed and cried at the same time.
Yeah, he’s trying to dance it as well.
Next week will be “Bouken Desho? Desho?”, desho?