I misread “Then” as “They”.
Pretty awesome episode of Lucky Star, even though I needed it subbed to catch most of the gags. Getting in to more and more high level jokes now and lesser visual gags.
- Really LOL’ed at Tsukasa going all gaga using the text message function after Kagamin teaches here. Gets really annoying fast, seriously. Especially when the person you’re messaging is next door. There is a charge levied on to this things over here though which kinda prevents it, but I don’t know if Japan does.
- Poor Miyuki needs to pay more attention to her surroundings. While I’ve not missed my name getting called before, but I’ve definitely missed my stops a few times before.
- Konata: Otoko da. Zettai otoko da! (It’s a guy. It’s definitely a guy!)
- The Animate advertisement was lol. Seki Tomokazu cameo hahaha.
- Trip to Konata’s house. Izumi-chichi wins. “You’re shrinemaidens living in a temple right?”. Speaking of which I wanna see them in miko-fuku. Miko is pretty sexy yeah (<— too much Touhou lately)
- The Hiiragi’s mistaking Kanata as Konata. Why oh why did she passed away so early *sob sob*? Kanata would be pretty awesome if she were alive. I can so feel it! And damn, I agree with Kagamin (long haired mode woot!)… Konata has a pretty sharp tongue too, even it’s with her parents XD.
- I agree with Kagami’s “Kyou-chan” nick name. She does, well, share a little bit of similarity with a certain Key heroine. And total LOL at Kono-chan saying Tsukasa has a “Hi-Hi” vibe.
- And finally… Kagamin: Call me Kagami-sama. Me: GLADLY!!!
This week’s Lucky Channel…. SHIRAISHI FOR THE WIN!!! Awesome spirit on the tsundere issue man!!! I somewhat agree on his point of the meaning of tsundere being diluted over time. I say we do need a new term!!! Anyone has any suggestions? I feel it’s kinda hard though for non-japanese speakers to think of one, heh.
This week’s ED is “I’m Proud” by Tomomi Kahala. LOL at Kagamin failing at the high pitches.