1. Early in the episode, Kagamin asks Konata how’d she get her job when a waitress is supposed to have a nice figure, but Konata pokes back with a line from a game saying that “Flat chests are a rarity!”. Later, there’s a poster of Mayumi nicely decorating her room.
2. In one of the scenes where she’s trying to study, there’s a figurine on her desk that reminds me of the Genki-Dama skill Goku used to kill Buu in the Dragonball manga.
3. Konata watches Haruhi but the episode is set in summer. Haruhi only lasted 13 episodes and was aired during Spring 06. This means that she couldn’t have watched it, timeline-wise.
4. At the end of the episode, Konata comments that Y******* is cutting corners with the long winded Nagato scenes. Right after that… the screen blacks out for a while, depicting Konata unable to sleep. Also… thinking back, is this some form of foreshadowing?
5. Konata’s notebook when she’s wondering for the new menu for her workplace has the “Kame” sign of Muten Roshi from Dragonball.