Chronologically episode 4, this episode majorly wins for one factor, the appearance of adult Mikuru-run. I was struggling to keep myself sane throughout the 5 minutes she appeared. God.. she deserves more airtime, dammit. /r/ more adult Mikuru and lolfang-tan!!!!!!
For once, now, after this episode, I am throughly irritated by the episode jumps, most notably because of the last week’s episode. Seriously, they really should’ve kept that in chronological order… but then, none of the episodes so far are, so I guess KyoAni’s sticking to this thing. One of the main problems of the jumps that I notice now is the fact that character development (especially for those who haven’t read the novels) are pretty much messed up, leading in people getting very confused. Well, at the least it’s easy to put them back into chronological order later on, no thanks to the format of the series.
Well.. apart from adult Mikuru-run this episode, the infamous Asakura assasination attempt is in this episode, and the Yuki fans finally get what they have been waiting for the past 4-5 weeks or so. Too bad the SQL seems a bit toned down, but I’m sure if someone actually cuts out the audio of Nagato’s chanting and slows it down, perhaps some legible SQL or even some Easter Eggs might appear. I do wonder, if that would be so, KyoAni’s reputation makes it seem unlikely they’re just going to use gibberish.
Moments of enjoyment:
– Adult Mikuru showing Kyon the birthmark.
– Adult Mikuru knocking her head.
– Adult Mikuru reminscing about her meido fuku.
– Adult Mikuru trying to give Kyon a kiss but stops at the last moment, warning him not to think of her too much
– Adult Mikuru answering Kyon’s question of her age, with the sexiest way of saying “Kinsoku jikou desu~~”. I swore I had at least 3 haruhi…or should I say, mikurugasms with that.
– Nagato’s fight with Asakura, and damn, she really is efficient. Those “saves” must hurt, eh Kyon. Well better than being impaled by countless metal spikes.
– …. can’t think of anything else, so continue for screencaps of the goddess Mikuru-run.