Recently I’ve gotten complains about broken image links from a few people. It turns out that somehow, an extra “/” was added to the “http://” part of the link, causing it to be broken in IE but not in Firefox (again, I stress the virtues of Firefox). I’ve corrected the errors now and it should be working fine.
To the IE visitors of my blog(about 30% of them), I strongly urge the usage of Firefox instead of IE as IE doesn’t like my stylesheet. I’m fully aware of this problem and I *may* correct this, if I find the motivation to do it. But do not hope for much, as I’m a fully fledged Firefox user now and I rarely use IE anymore.