I’d gladly blog Mai Otome full, but this job is best left to Mentar and co., besides I’m scared of myself. I take screencaps close to the high hundreds everytime I blog Mai Otome. So instead, I’ll put up
fanboy rants important plot plots instead.
– Haruka and Yukino rules. Period.
– Otome’s can’t have sex with the opposite gender, due to unknown effects on the nanomachines. At this point, I actually had to stop and take a 30-min breather due to the fact my brain exploded with
HAADO YURI!!!!!! thoughts random speculations.
– Chibi Nina chou kawaiii~~~!!!!!!
– Sunrise should die. They *shouldn’t* put in the revelation that Otomes are
HAADO YURI!!! forbidden to have sex with the opposite gender *and* the bath scene in the same episode. I almost died from anemia, goddamnit.
– Mysterious cloaked figure with Rado in Episode 3 now has a 50-50 chance to be either Mai or Midori.
– Rivalling pairs : Haruka and Shizuru, Natsuki and Mai(?)
– Fumi Cameo : Natsuki’s table in her office. It’s a permanent fixture.
Based on the four episodes out now, it seems Mai Otome is heading to FMP? Fummoffu’s status. I wouldn’t mind as it was the dear wish of all Mai HiME fans (apart from animating the audio drama CD’s). There’s hints of seriousness to come, but so far the show hasn’t even taken itself seriously, as nicely put by Mentar.